Businesses contribute to and support philanthropic causes through a variety of channels. Corporate foundations, employee charitable gift matching programs, corporate sponsorships, and cause marketing campaigns are among the most common ways a commercial enterprise provides financial support to charities.
Perlman & Perlman’s attorneys can help your business to develop, strategize, and successfully execute on its philanthropic goals so that your organization can give back to the community while strengthening employee satisfaction and consumer loyalty.
- Corporate Foundations
- Cause Marketing
- Corporate Sponsorships & Grants
- Employee Matching Gift Programs
- Conducted a comprehensive legal review of the existing philanthropic programs for a major retail brand, including those conducted directly through the corporation and those conducted through its foundation, and provided legal guidance on potential new charitable activities
- Assisted a corporate foundation in reviewing all legal aspects of its new award program, which provides funding to women entrepreneurs who have established organizations aimed at supporting and empowering women and children
- Assisted a U.S.-based, global corporation to restructure its grantmaking program through the development of customized, internal procedures for reviewing and approving potential grants, and appropriate grantmaking oversight documents