Adam D. Miller has extensive experience as a litigator and transactional lawyer. Court cases include consumer fraud, securities fraud, broker/dealer malpractice, Qui Tam, and contract, business and intellectual property disputes. Mr. Miller handles matters for nonprofit and for profit clients including business transactions, contracts and regulatory compliance.
- Senior member of the national trial team in one of the largest Qui Tam cases involving Medicaid fraud (AWP-pharmaceutical pricing)
- Litigated various cases regarding breach of contract, copyright infringement, and film profit participations
- Participant in the extensive investigation of self-dealing involving disqualified persons and transactions
- Represented a prominent church in various matters including contracts, employments issues and real estate
- Represented a large religious organization in successfully enforcing their rights to a bequest in a contested probate action
- Associate General Counsel to the Directors Guild of America (DGA), a nonprofit membership organization representing major film, television and commercial directors
Los Angeles County Bar Association – Litigation Section- Executive Committee
DePaul University College of Law, J.D. (Law Review)
University of Wisconsin, Madison, B.S.
Federal District Courts in California, New York, Boston, Tallahassee
United States Court of Federal Claims and the U.S. Court of Appeals – DC Circuit